Monday, October 12, 2009

who do I cheer for??

This weekend provided an interesting set of events. We reveled in a free night on Friday (after a full week and before a full weekend). Saturday morning we left for Birmingham! UTC played at Samford and we had planned a bus trip & tailgate. Everything went really well, and UTC won! People kept asking me who I was going to cheer for, and I had to reply "well, UTC pays the bills." I was surprisingly very excited about the Mocs! It's fun to be a part of the excitement of UTC sports right now. Yeah, I cheered at Samford (for one year), but come on... it's Samford. There's not much hype about going to football games. In fact, about the only Samford students at the game Saturday were the soccer players, and they sat on the UTC side (it was Family Weekend though, so the SU stands were full of parents)! David and I had field passes thanks to our athletics friends, and it was so fun to watch the game from the sidelines!











2 comments:

Jayme Dale said...

Boo! You gotta root for Samford. Would you have the current job without your degree?

Jayme Dale said...

At UC/Miami game I had my Miami gear on.