Monday, October 12, 2009

just like honeycomb

While we were in Birmingham for the UTC/Samford game, we got to see LOTS of friends!


Kara came by the tailgate!


Mary Shelton was at the football game with her soccer team (and we watched her play on Sunday)!


Jon Williams & Matt Pirkle were in town to visit Jay Gilmer (those boys are friends because they were cabin-mates at camp- and David was their counselor!).


I had lunch with Jamie!


Ashley choked Harley.
Just kidding.
She let us sleep in her bed.
And fed us pumpkin goodies.


Monty cheered with us at the soccer game!
(This picture cracks me up.)

I also saw John, Dwight, Wardo & Aaron at the soccer game!

Like I mentioned, it was a full weekend. But it was full of fun and friends. Seriously, I was so refreshed by conversations with Kara & Jamie. There's nothing better friends who know you and love you. I miss living close to them!

Gracious words are like honeycomb,
sweetness to the soul and health to the body.
Proverbs 16:24

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Ralph- I love you! Can you send me those pics we took via email. Thanks! Great to see ya!

Kara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kara said...

It was great to see you Em!