Wednesday, February 4, 2009

pure fun

OK. Yesterday David sent me an email and told me not to worry about making any arrangements for dinner (which was a relief because I obviously hadn't even considered dinner plans yet...). He told me he had a surprise planned for us since I didn't have my regularly scheduled Bible study group and the guys weren't getting together either. It was so fun to anticipate something for the whole afternoon! So, he finally got home from work (it wasn't later than normal, but since I was excited it seemed like it took a long time!) and we headed out- and I was still in the dark. We finally made it to our destination, and it was...
YEP! Chuck E. Cheese's. David is awesome. He found a great coupon that got us pizza, drinks and way more game tokens than we could use- for only $20!- and thought it'd make a fun date. He was so right! We had a blast.



The best part of the night was that David beat the high score on the Hot Shot game! He was determined, so we spent lots of tokens there. The ticket counting machine ripped us off, but we still ended up with 113 tickets! Instead of buying a half a piece of gum or one heart shaped eraser, we gave our tickets to some cute kid.

Have I mentioned how awesome my husband is lately?

2 comments:

The Hangs said...

props to your husband. that's cute. post kids... not so intriguing anymore. haha... :) (secretly skiball is still my fav) and I bet you made that kids day. you guys are too sweet!

anna c. said...

if this doesn't make a girl want to fall in love, i dont know what will. lol!