Monday, February 2, 2009

another time around

Friday- nada. TV, a little cleaning and an early bedtime. perfect.
Saturday- David went to the Boat show with Chris, Keith and most of the Bryants. I did girlie crafty things with Becca and Jessica! My day was way more fun :).
Sunday- early church (we love that Calvary has an 8:30 service now!), a walk in the park (literally)- it was the most gorgeous day ever, Super Bowl party hopping (first to the Bryant's then to the Rocha's), and time with the Johnsons!
Just strolling along (although by this point Harley was whining for one of us to pick him up. He was so tired!).

Uncle David and Niece Brianna snuggling. Harley being crazy.

The Johnsons had so much fun at Disney World! Brianna even brought us some Mickey Mouse shaped rice crispy treats and Mickey Mouse toys for Harley! She was so sweet :). Once again, she and Harley just wore each other out. He's not so sure what to do with her, but he loves having her around. They just chased each other around the house the entire evening, and Brianna laughed the whole time. It was precious.
Favorite Brianna quote of the night (when looking at a picture of herself as a baby): "Mommy, is this a picture of me when I was a boy?"

2 comments:

Beth said...

Ok, I just laughed out loud about the last comment. That was so funny!

Suzie said...

Yay! I just saw your sweet comment on our blog, and found yours!! I've had fun reading a few posts, and it is truly encouraging to read how the Lord is working in both of your lives!! Plus, I love seeing pictures of Harley-he is adorable!!