Monday, February 16, 2009

facebook marriage survey

This is kind of like the 25 things on facebook, but I figured you didn't want to know 25 more things about me (plus, there's no way I could think of more). Except on this survey there are pre-decided questions and it's about you and your spouse, not just you. Come on, play along - inquiring minds want to know! :)


♥ What are your middle names? Louise and William
♥ How long have you been together? 3.5 years. married for 6 months.
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? 3ish months? We were at camp for most of it though.
♥ Who asked who out? David asked me out
♥ How old are each of you? 23 and 23. 3 days apart!
♥ Whose siblings do you see the most? lately we've seen the Johnson's (David's sister's family) more- even though they live in Ohio!
♥ Do you have any children together? not yet!
♥ What about pets? if you read my blog at all, you know the answer to this. YES! Harley.
♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? David learning to listen well and me learning to not get angry about silly things
♥ Did you go to the same school? nope. But now he goes to the school where I work. Does that count?
♥ Are you from the same home town? nope. different states even.
♥ Who is the smartest? I don't like this question! I think we're equally smart, but in different areas.
♥ Who is the most sensitive? me for sure.
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Big River. it's free.
♥ Who has the craziest ex? I guess David since I don't have an ex. He's it!
♥ Who has the worst temper? Definitely me. I hate it!
♥ Who does the cooking? Well... I'd love to say me... I do prepare some sort of dinner most nights of the week, but it can't often be labled as "cooking". David is the better cook by far.
♥ Who is more social? Again, it depends. If David is in a comfortable social situation- he's way more social. I'm an introvert at heart (though Meyers-Briggs refuses to agree).
♥ Who is the neat-freak? David is tidier than I am, but we're both pretty clean.
♥ Who is the more stubborn? David for sure.
♥ Who hogs the bed? He would say me :)
♥ Where was your first date? We say our first date was at Chili's, though it wasn't planned to be that way. We were going out to eat with a bunch of camp friends on a Saturday night (we were working at camp at the time), and we got there after they all sat down. Apparently it was obvious that we were interested in each other, and they arranged for us to sit at a table all by ourselves. David of course paid for our meal and even ordered dessert to share! We still love Chili's (and Chocolate Lava Cake :))
♥ Who has the bigger family? Extended family- ME. Immediate family- David.
♥ Do you get flowers often? Yep. He's great.
♥ How do you spend the holidays? We've spent the past 4 Thanksgivings at the Geyers and we spent Christmas with the Bourkes this year. I think we'll switch it up next year so we can spend Christmas with Brianna and go to Sanibel with the Geyers.
♥ Who is more jealous? we don't really have issues with jealousy.
♥ How long did it take to get serious? For me- 6 months. For David- almost 2 years.
♥ Who eats more? It's probably equal. David eats one large meal a day and I snack all day long.
♥ Who does the laundry? Me. I'd trade laundry for yard work any day of the week.
♥ Who’s better with the computer? Umm... we're probably pretty equal, but I bet David would say he is :)
♥ Who drives when you are together? David. I drove home from Columbus once, but other than that he pretty much drives all of the time. I'm thankful!

No comments: