Monday, February 9, 2009

6.

I know you're tired of hearing from me and reading my lists of just about everything I can think of... so, I have a special treat for you today. That's right. A guest blogger!

In honor of our six month anniversary today, David William Geyer has prepared a blog post for your viewing pleasure:

**DISCLAIMER** I wrote the above and planned this blog before I read his list (I had no idea what it was going to be about). He is way too kind and generous about the parts that make me look far better than I am.

6 Reasons why I am in love with Emily on our 6 month anniversary

6. I love eating dinner in our pj's every single night at our bistro table or under a blanket on the couch!

5. I love asking Emily to pick out a new shirt for me to wear everyday otherwise I would only wear the same 5 every week (pants are an exception).

4. I love how Emily always finds family/friends to fill our home on a weekly basis and watching her use her spiritual gift of hospitality to serve others.

3. I love how every single time Emily makes me dinner she never eats it and always has a bowl of cereal instead.

2. I love learning new ways to put a smile on Emily's face because no matter how bad of a day of work/class I have had if I see that smile and get a hug from her it seems to make everything okay!

1. I love how Emily challenges me in every aspect of my life and prays for me to be a better man of God and integrity. She is such a good servant and is the perfect example of how every women should treat their husband. I look forward to our future and all the good/bad times that we can both enjoy and learn from to become equipped to serve the Lord and each other.

**Emily here again. Sorry. And this, my friends, is why I am constantly overwhelmed by the fact that God has blessed me with David.

2 comments:

Becca Rocha said...

too sweet. i like how one third of david's reasons involve food:) sounds like you know the key to his heart em. but seriously, this is really precious. happy halfiversary

Theresa Garcia said...

Aww. Too sweet. And what all girls should look for in a husband. Happy Halfiversary!