Thursday, August 28, 2008

a few new favs

Jordan and Henry Saas are amazing friends from Oxford who have a gift with photography. They spent the entire time at our wedding and reception taking fun (mostly candid) pictures of everyone having so much fun. I'm realizing that it's going to get kind of sad when all of the wedding photos are done trickling in! I will need to start doing some exciting things so I'll still have fun pictures! But for now... here are a few of my new favorite photos from the Saas men:

I LOVE this picture! How cute is David's dad?! Beth, you're cute too :)

I love my honorary cousins! Our parents all went to college together and I have forever called them "Uncle Greg" and "Aunt Bev"... always. Katie and Laura are precious, and I can't wait to see them all again at Katie's wedding in the spring!

Ellie Jenkins... what a doll baby. A sweaty, bored little doll baby!

Seriously? Please, Fischer, try to be just a little bit cuter... oh wait, it's not possible.

This last one is my favorite one in ALL of their pictures. Denise, it is SUCH a beautiful picture of you and Amy Grace (and Darby) are just precious. This is frame-worthy for sure :)

Here's the facebook album with the rest of them (sorry for always referring you to facebook, but that's where all the pictures are): http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2057800&l=d2b33&id=41800263

No comments: