Tuesday, August 26, 2008

23

So, I am 23 today. Not a big deal because well, 23 isn't really that much different than 22 and I'm such a youngin' that I feel like everyone else is already 23. Since the birthday itself isn't much to talk about, I decided that today's post will be a list of 23 things about me:

In no particular order...
1. I am a sinner, saved by grace
2. I don't like green foods
3. My skin is fragrance-resistant
4. I am a list-making fiend
5. My favorite childhood memory is selling hickory nuts
6. I graduated with 32 other people in my senior class in high school
7. I am a hypochondriac
8. I have over-active salivary glands (see #7)
9. I really enjoy the company of adults- some times more than that of my peers
10. My idea of a perfect vacation is tons of reading and sleeping
11. ...But I am a homebody
12. I am a horrible decision maker and rely solely on my sister's decisiveness
13. In a past life I was a cheerleader (well, in this life, but it seems like it was a lifetime ago)
14. My favorite punctuation mark is the colon
15. I broke my hand on an 8 year-old girl's face
16. I want a malti-poo and might steal Matt Wilson's if he goes on vacation
17. I had 5 roommates in 4 semesters my first two years of college, but I promise I'm not a bad person
18. I hate cancer
19. My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is running a half marathon (without training)
20. I am a Type A, first born child to the "t"
21. I love Chattanooga and am amazed at how quickly it has become our home
22. I want to be a mentor
23. I love calling David my husband

Man, that was fun. Be looking for the continuation of that list because now I'm really cranking them out :)

2 comments:

denise said...

You made/make being a mentor easy, sweetie! :) You'll be a wonderful mentor for some very blessed girl. I hope you've had a wonderful birthday!! much love,
denise

Becca Rocha said...

i am ready for more. and please explain the breaking your hand on an 8 year olds face? maybe you should wait on this mentor thing. jk:)