Thursday, July 31, 2008

single digits!

I know I've been a bad blogger lately. I didn't anticipate this week being so busy! Things are already underway as part of pre-wedding week planning. David is such a huge help and I'm SO thankful that we are together for this stage of the preparations. He keeps me sane :). But honestly, I'm not stressed. All of you are probably rolling your eyes and saying "yeah, right"... and ok, I was a little stressed yesterday when the chair covers got delivered to the Birmingham house and they cancelled my hair appointment and I found out that they had the tuxes scheduled to go to the wrong store. But I got over it!

I am so excited for this all to happen! Ashley and Courtney come in on Sunday and they kick off the official start of the wedding week! I'm so thankful to have them in town, especially while I go to work on Monday & Tuesday. Emily Goette and John Morgan are getting married on Saturday and I know it's really going to hit us how close we really are!

Pray for our next 9 days (and on, of course :)) to be stress-free. I really mean that. I want this to be as much fun as humanly possible!

1 comment:

Becca Rocha said...

in 6 days you'll be married:)