We had a great time in Ohio!
- Both of our bosses let us leave early, so our trip got off to a great start!
- Dinner at the Crawfords. BEST food and company! I just love David's family.
- Black Friday. I left with Beth and Nicki and 3:30am to hit the stores! We were pretty successful, though David (who left at 4:45 and was back in bed by 5:30) got the best deals.
- Ice skating. We got to spend time with some of the best friends- Hannah, Sara and Raef! I just love those people, and we had a blast.
- Thanksgiving, Part Two. Grandparents, Johnsons & Geyers reconvened for leftovers. It was just as good the second time around and so good to spend time all together again.
- Uhaul. 5x8 trailor packed full. We brought home a lot of goodies from the Geyers, and our garage is still full!
And now, the pictures...
Brianna is obsessed with Tohny. The rest of us = chopped liver.
Back at home our lives were not nearly as exciting (as evidenced by my lack of pictures). We pretty quickly unpacked the trailer and car, though stuff only made it into the garage at first. Patrick & John came over to help Dave move the heavy stuff inside and upstairs, which helped a lot. We ate dinner with the whole Bryant fam (I love it when MS is in town!) and went back to the lake house to watch the Tennessee game slash fall asleep on the couch (cough:me:cough).
By the end of the weekend, we had accomplished quite a bit. All the laundry was done and put away, all of the inherited stuff that had a place was put away (the garage is still full of stuff that will probably have to live in the attic for a while), we saw the movie Blind Side (it was awesome. I cried like a baby.), did the grocery shopping, put up the Christmas tree and most of the decorations, wrapped all of the Christmas presents, and went to bed early. Whew.
Anyone else ready for a weekend?