Thursday, November 26, 2009

thankful.

A: Amigos. Hey, we love that place.
B: Blogging.
C: Calvary Chapel Chattanooga.
D: Dunkin Donuts in town!
E: ESPN (this one was David's contribution).
F: Friends that are like family and family that are so great, we chose to be friends with them.
G: Geyers- a great family-in-law.
H: Harley Dog.
I: iMac.
J: Jesus,duh. The fact that He loves me is totally overwhelming.
K: Kraft macaroni and cheese. Still my fav.
L: Lawson Street, and our little abode.
M: Marriage. The greastest gift ever.
N: Nevada. Las Vegas. we're going there next month!
O: Ohio State Buckeyes.
P: Popsicles. My new favorite dessert.
Q: Quiet evenings when I'm home alone. I really have been loving that time lately.
R: Rochas. Our bffs.
S: Sewing machine, and a new found love for craftiness.
T: Technology. I love getting my email on my cell phone.
U: UTC. A job for me to be challenged in, but learn to love.
V: Volkswagen. A job for David to learn more than he ever expected to.
W: Walks around the neighborhood.
X: Xrays at the ER that came back negative. that come back negative (more than once this year).
Y: You for reading my blog.
Z: zzzz. Sleep at the end of a long day. Naps on Sunday afternoons.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I love it :) All of it.