Thursday, November 19, 2009

sweet little girls

A few weeks ago when my parents came to town, they brought several bins full of my stuff from their attic. They figure I can keep my junk in my own attic now :).

So, of course, I had to look through all of it- reminiscing the whole way. I was able to clean out and consolidate a little. I went from 4 bins to 3! They were mostly full of Holiday Barbies, school work (I'm a pack-rat who keeps all of that stuff) and cheerleading and gymnastics uniforms/medals/ribbons/etc. If you know anyone who wants to be a Calvary Christian School cheerleader for Halloween, I'm your man.

I also found these 4 pictures that are too sweet not to share:





Kimberly McIntosh, Megan Cannon and I were best buddies, and we always took pictures together on Easter (obviously).

A couple of observations:
  • Whoa, bangs.
  • I hope hats come back in style. I'll probably make my kids wear them- at least for Easter.
  • That brown recliner is still in my parent's house. It has been recovered more times than I know! It's blue now.
  • In the first picture, Megan looks like my friend Melissa's sweet baby Vale
It's so fun to look back on good times. These were good times!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm glad to know that that type of hair WILL eventually grow out! At this point I'm left believing she'll have Thomas's hairstyle for the rest of her life :)

Hope you're well. I just addressed your Christmas card a few days ago and smiled thinking about you!!