Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Life lately

Things have been a little hairy around here lately. My sweet parents came to town for the weekend, and I talked them into coming a day early so my dad could help me paint Crawford's room. Well, within 3 hours of them pulling in the driveway he had the whole room finished! By himself! A few touch ups the next morning and it was good to go. He's a pro! We have several other items to add to the room in the next week or so then I'll post a full overview. 

And I'll post more pics from the weekend soon!

Construction on the dining room started last week, and in just a handful of work hours they made a ton of progress! 

David has some work to do now, but were hoping to have the room finished before his family comes to visit at the end of the month. I can't wait!!

Sunday afternoon, after a three hour nap (which is unheard of for c!), I knew something was up with the little man. Pink eye. Sweet. Did I mention he had hand, foot and mouth two weeks ago?

The days since have been spent washing hands and cuddling on the couch. My mom brought the music video from their VBS and Crawford loves it. Thank The Lord, he is still sleeping really well so it's just his waking hours that are troublesome. He's totally pathetic, and it breaks my heart! Thanks to pharmacist grandma Cathy and nurse aunt Ashley who have been just a text away from good advice.

Our carpets got cleaned today (by the one and only Brian Cavanaugh, no less), our new couch is awesome, and I've gotten rid of a van full of stuff. The nesting is in full-swing!

Lots going on at casa Geyer!

No comments: