Thursday, September 27, 2012

UTC Homecoming

Last weekend was Homecoming for UTC, and we spent the game in the Chancellor's Box. It's so nice that even though I left my job at UTC* when Crawford was born, we're still so connected through David's role on the alumni board. Selfishly, I love being able to stay in touch with the sweet friends I made!

Crawford was a trooper (theme of the week), and toughed it out way past his usual bed time. It helped that lots of people held him and loved on him! If only his adorableness had helped the Mocs win the football game...


Dr. Brown's last football game as UTC's Chancellor

Apparently the word is out (according to a UC Foundation Board friend we bumped into at the Atlanta airport) that I'm going back to work at UTC part time. My boss offered me some work-from-home time, and I couldn't turn her down! Details aren't finalized at all yet, so we'll see what comes.

No comments: