Tuesday, May 3, 2011

our weekend- Part Four

Yes, I skipped a few "parts". Part Two was Max's dedication, Part Three was keeping Kate & KJ Sunday morning while Becca & Keith went to church (pics to come), and Part Four was Jodi's baby shower!

Andrea and I had a great time planning and preparing to celebrate Jodi and Baby "Bo". We don't know if the baby is a he or a she yet, and I am DYING to know! I'm horrible at guessing, so I really have no inclination towards what it is. We'll find out soon enough- Jodi is due in 12 days!


Andrea and I both like crafts and projects, so we enjoyed DIY-ing lots of stuff for the shower. I made the invitations, 2 of these cupcake towers (that of course, I didn't take a single picture of...) and these cute chocolates:

Andrea made an awesome game, but I can't share it yet because we intended it to be reusable and it will be soon :). Also, my mom made thank you cards for Jodi (you can see them in the box here) and everyone loved them! She is so talented.

The cute mom and dad to-be! We love Jodi & Greg and we canNOT wait for this baby to be here!

Lots more pictures on facebook here.

No comments: