Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Chenerys

Part Two of our Indianapolis trip was Sara and Raef's wedding celebration!


They each read a letter to their parents. There was not a dry eye in the place!

While we were anticipating our weekend plans, David told me he was most excited about getting to see Hannah at the wedding! Hannah was in the wedding party, so we spent a lot of time with her sweet parents. I am so thankful that one of the (many) perks of marrying David has been getting to know families like the Pechans. They are wonderful!

The Chenerys
love her.

Hannah has a Top 5 list of guys she most trusts in the world, and David made her list. Now, that warms the cockles of my heart.

She's the kind of person I am hesitant to take pictures with because she is so gorgeous, I know I'll never look half way decent next to her.


Though it was a quick trip, we were so glad we decided to go to Indy for the weekend! We squeezed in visits with lots of wonderful people, and we wouldn't have missed it for the world.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I'm SO glad you came!! And thanks for the post dedication :)