Monday, July 20, 2009

This weekend...
Mom & Dad came to visit!
They brought Bella.

Harley & Bella played.

See?
We also:
ate at Blue Plate
enjoyed the most beautiful Friday night... ever
shopped at McKays (got just what we all needed- more books!)
shopped at the Harley store (got just what Dad needed- another Harley t-shirt!)
learned how to sew buttonholes
talked, talked and talked
loved spending time with my parents

They left Saturday evening, and we met up with special camp friends who were in town. Gill, Cate & I ate dinner together and David, Sarah & Jason joined us for Clumpies afterwards. It was so great to catch up with our sweet friends!
And now... another week. Seriously?? I think this week is going to drag on because I'm so looking forward to the weekend! Two of David's childhood friends, Hannah and Sara, are coming to visit! We can.not.wait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun picture!!! :) We had a great time!

carly said...

I saw where you started to follow my blog and now you make me want to be a better blogger.

Thanks!