Thursday, May 28, 2009

movin' on up

So, this week John graduated from 8th grade (he's in high school!!),


and Hayden graduated from 5th (she's in middle school!!).



We are proud of them as if they were our own siblings! I'm seriously going to be a mess when I have kids of my own growing up. I cried at both of their ceremonies because I can't believe how old they're getting!


Lynn actually conferred the diplomas and it was so neat that she got to give Hayden hers!



I don't know how Dr. Mosier missed out on this picture, but we LOVE this precious family.

And this video isn't great quality and it's shaky, but if you know sweet HayHay it is so fun to watch her smiling at me. I literally have tears running down my face right now as I watch this again! Wow. Basket case for real!

No comments: