Wednesday, January 15, 2014

23 months

Crawford, at 23 months old you:





























































  • are almost TWO. Please, make it stop. I asked the pediatrician for help to make you stop growing. He didn't help me.
  • like to "wok, wok, wok" in your rocking chair.
  • are getting really good at jumping! You actually get some air. You like to jump and me to count how many times in a row you can do it. You got to 33 one time.
  • love for Lawson to nap in his crib in the room with you. And anytime Lawson is napping (in his crib), you're so sweet to help turn on the sound machine and give him his binkie and lovey. You are currently laughing hysterically at Lawson in his crib while you are both supposed to be taking naps...
  • memorized your first Bible verse: "Do all things without grumbling or complaining." Phil. 2:14. What does that say about you? :) And me…
  • love to take selfless on my phone or the iPad
  • are OBSESSSSSED with fire. The fireplace or the "fire candle" have to be lit at all times. 
  • think the humidifier is equally exciting. You called it "fire water" at first, then "stean" and now "steam" :(. I liked fire water best (you smart little thing!).
  • love Thomas. Grammy Rae gave you a Thomas pillow pet thing that you sleep with now. It didn't replace your lovey (no way. Now you want "two loveys" to sleep with even…), but you think it's fab. Also, at the end of every Thomas episode there is a puzzle and you have to guess which train it is. I never know. You always get it right! Even trains I've never heard of (Charlie and Cranky today!).
  • love watching basketball games (on tv or in person) - and eating the ice cream you know you'll get at UTC games.
  • have the prettiest, sweetest lips. Have I told you that?! I make you kiss me on my "wips" all the time :).
  • are enjoying reading books more and more. Your favorite is The Magic Ball, a book Daddy wrote in the 8th grade. You won't actually let us read it, but you love to flip through it. You also love Hop on Pop and any books with trains. 
  • are stubborn as a mule, but sweet as pie when you want to be. It is my JOY to be your mommy. 

No comments: