Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Life lately

I've been trying to be better lately about taking pictures with the "real" camera, and it turns out that I just get pictures at meal times and playing outside. But really, we spend about 70% of our time doing one of those two things so I guess this is an accurate depiction of our daily lives. 

A few related things to note: 
1) Crawford hates it when I take pictures of him on my phone, but when I pull out the real camera (especially when he is eating) he makes this awesome squinty face. 
2) Obviously this child is infatuated with balls. And, he largely knows what to do with them (dribble a soccer ball, hit with a hockey stick, throw a football, etc.). I think David breathes a sigh of relief each time he sees him throw a ball that he got his coordination not mine. I'm ok with that too.






So precious. Daddy getting home is the best part of the day!













No comments: