Monday, November 22, 2010

Birmingham

A few weeks ago I made a quick trip to Birmingham where I got to...

... have dinner with Jamie and eat my weight in cheese buscuits. I love this kid and our time together has been far too infrequent. It was great to catch up in person! 

...hang out with the Barbers! Mindy hosted an Initials, Inc. party, and we had a great time catching up and hanging out. Since then, Mindy has actually signed up to sell II, and I know she is going to be awesome!! This family has meant so much to me for so many years, and I loved getting to spend time with them.
Mindy is beautiful!! She is one of my biggest role models.

...spend time with Ashley and Chase, but of course we forgot to take ANY pictures.
Ugh! It was great to hang out with them, and I can't wait for lots of together time over Christmas!

No comments: