Tuesday, September 1, 2009

a quiz

While we were in Birmingham for MS's soccer game, we went out to eat at Jim 'N Nick's for a late night treat. On our way in the parking lot, my sister pointed out this sign:

which was still standing at the entrance to the parking lot, though it is from a prior food establishment. She quizzed me: "What is that sign from?!" I knew the answer right away and she was so glad! She had told her roommates before that that was a sign from this particular eatery and they didn't believe her. So... here it is. A picture of a "drive thru" sign...

from _________?
Fill in the blank!

3 comments:

Raynolds said...

Burger King

Blair McLeod said...

dunkin donuts

Melissa said...

My guess would be Dunkin' Doughnuts as well (based on the font of the sign)...but I certianly don't remember it ever being there during my stint at SU, so I have a feeling I am wrong. So curious!