Tuesday, September 8, 2009

labor-less day

Labor Day meant little rest and lots of fun for the Geyer fam. We were in Columbus for a few days (more about the book sale to come) and then home for more fun. We had a great weekend, full of:

...cute puppies playing together...
... celebrating August birthdays...
... opening gifts...
*D got a cornhole set! In OSU colors!*
...hanging out with my cute brother... [He's almost 18.]
...lunch with these sweet, enormous kids... [Please, Rhineharts, stop the growing already! I can't take it anymore.]
...then home and babysitting this munchkin!...

...unloading and organizing my new books!... [I love a tidy bookshelf. (one of several in the house... I pine after more shelf space...)]


...cashing in our birthday gift cards!... [Thanks Bourke parents & Johnsons! We got a pair of trick skis (60% off!) and a life jacket for David! It was an exciting day!]


...and Monday, a day at the lake to break in the new skis, life jacket, cornhole set and books!
Thank you, federal holidays!

1 comment:

The Hangs said...

Busy weekend!! Lucky for you it was laborless... mine was not. :)
While we stayed at your house, I must say I def. admired your bookshelves loaded with AWESOME books that I have already read or are on my list. You might have to open a Christian library. It would be better than our library. :)