Wednesday, September 2, 2009

my organizational weapon of choice:

baskets.

A last week as I was helping Sarah get her house unpacked and organized I started thinking about my own house. I LOVE to organize. I probably love organizing other people's things more than my own, but I do love for everything to have a place. When I went home and started noticing my organization in my own house, there was one common theme. Baskets. We have baskets everywhere to help our stuff stay organized and contained. I guess more contained than organized, but oh well.

Please don't judge the stuff in my cabinets/magazines/otherwise home cleanliness. Just note the baskets. That's what we're talking about, afterall.


Corkboard idea from Young House Love


And apparently we have lots of pairs of baskets. I like things that come in twos.

But this fella's flying solo, and I like him just the same.

2 comments:

The Hangs said...

I really need you to come help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beth said...

Is that a new coffee table?!?!