Tuesday, September 22, 2009

cut Footloose

Last weekend we went to Columbus to see my brother perform in Footloose at the Springer.

Our trip was a quick one, but it was even more enjoyable because of the people we got to spend it with.



My mother-in-law, Cathy, came to Columbus! It was so thoughtful of her to include Greg's play on her vacation agenda, and it was great for us to see her too!


Ashley came and brought Jenn, Emmie & Caitlin!


Sisters! We've spent so many weekends together over the past couple of months- it's been great!


My bro and his BFF, Ansley. They are awesome. And gorgeous. Seriously, my brother is a hottie.

And now, because I know you're all dying to see some of the action, some illegally video-taped clips from the show!

Here's the opening scene:
(You can't see much of Greg because of where we were sitting, but he's there)


Part of a song (they sounded awesome):


Annnnd... just because Ansley's awesome:

No comments: