Thursday, December 27, 2012

How Instagram ruined my blog, and other life updates.

It's true. 
I love Instagram, and I have neglected my blog because of it.
I love this little space on the inter webs, and I'm so thankful for the record I have of the past almost five (gasp!) years of our lives. I really, really want to be better about keeping up with our goings on, and not just posting a monthly recap of Crawford's little life. 
However.
We have lots going on. 
Toys to play with, balls to chase, friends to see, diapers to change, meals to fix and eat, clothes to wash,  work to do, floors to mop. 
Cheeks to kiss, necks to squeeze, songs to sing, books to read.
You get the picture.
Life is happening all around while this little blog sits silently, and that's a-ok with me.

While I've posted many (too many?) -a-gem like the likes of these:





I have gobs more of the pics that grace my iPhone (thanks heavens for my iPhone!):











No promises of course, but I want to be better!


No comments: