Friday, November 9, 2012

highlight of our day

I wish you could see the little picture better so you could fully appreciate the JOY on that little boy's face. Whenever we facetime with David (which is pretty frequently... he works 41.5 miles away so we maximize any time we can get) Crawford is mesmerized and then so, so excited. When David gets home from work every day I'm glad Crawford wears a diaper anyway because he surely pees his pants out of excitement. 



He does not do that for me. I came home from an eye doctor appointment the other night and Crawford could have cared less when I walked through the door. He seriously just turned the other way like "Ugh. She just busted up the boy party." 

People keep telling me that boys love their moms, but so far... our boy is all about daddy! And really, I'm ok with that.

No comments: