Monday, October 22, 2012

random recently

Well, our hard drive officially pooped out on us. I'm trying not to think about what I've lost (we backed up our external hard drive last December... yes, before Crawford was born)... Fortunately, we do have a good bit of stuff via the ol' blog (thank goodness for blogging), Shutterfly, YouTube, iCloud and Becca. 

Moving on...
We watched church online yesterday, and Crawford was enthralled. It was precious. And, those striped jammies... they kill me.

I've been organizing the clothes C has outgrown (into vacuum storage bags! they are magic!), and though it looks like he's livid here, this is just a still shot of Crawford's loud face. 

Baby in a bathrobe. No further explanation necessary.

David stayed home with (a sleeping) Larkin and Crawford during our parenting class this weekend, but when we came home they were both awake. David= rock star dad (and babysitter)!
This is our afternoon activity many days. The weather is gorgeous. Crawford is obsessed with books (oh, how I hope that lasts his whole life!). Harley is always contemplating his next escape.

We enjoyed a MUCH NEEDED low-key weekend at home. David and I conquered lots of projects around the house (two cars in the garage again!), and we spent quality time together and with our friends. 

Oh, and I scheduled my first legitimate babysitter. It was so strange. I am that babysitter... right? Aren't I still like 15? It was just for small group, so we were there while she was, but it was weird, weird to call her and schedule her to come keep our kids.

Thank you, Lord, for fall. And for Big River, Blue Water, the iCloud, Special K fruit and yogurt cereal, red front doors, sleeping until 8am, babies with fuzzy hair and husbands who cut the grass. You are so good to us. 

No comments: