Friday, July 27, 2012

Batch

Crawford and I met my dear Batch halfway between our houses in Atlanta and Chattanooga for lunch at Cracker Barrel. We did this once before, and it is ridiculous that we waited this long to do it again. As I read over that previous blog post about our last Cracker Barrel visit, I'm so thankful that nothing has changed! This girl is the best, and the Lord brought us into each others' lives to be lifelong friends, no doubt. Thank goodness.

Unfortunately, the little man was not the most pleasant during our time together... Turns out I'm a terrible mom and he was suffering in a poopy diaper the whole time (I had just changed it before we went inside!). Hence the tortured face in this awesome picture:


Regardless, Batch was gracious and loving, as usual. 

Can't wait to to it again! Love you, Batch!

My favorite item on our Summer Fun List - complete!

No comments: