Saturday, February 4, 2017

Eve is {11 months}

Weight- 16 lbs. 10oz.

I actually know your weight this month because we've been to the doctor several times lately. Girlfriend, you have had an ear infection (well, two) that you just can't seem to kick! I'm hopeful that you're on the mend now. You are a tough little cookie though! There were a few terrible nights of lots of tears, but during the day I could just tell you weren't comfortable. 

At 11 months old, you...

  • love music! You just bop along to the beat anytime you hear music play.
  • drop your paci in your crib after nap time.
  • have about 3.5 teeth, and they are all on the bottom!
  • love bubbles! I was in your BSF class one week and you just looooved when we blew bubbles.
  • say mama and are starting to say some other consonant sounds. We've heard a dada here and there.
  • play so contentedly in the boys room and the play room, and in life in general. You are just so easy going and easy to please. Downstairs you love to get into the dog bowls and the bathrooms, but you can usually be distracted by food.
  • pretty much love to eat anything. I have to be very thoughtful and intentional though or you end up just snacking on veggie straws and Cheerios. oops. But you love veggies!
  • wear your hair in a tiny little pony tail sprout sometimes, and I cannot get enough of it! I know it's pretty silly, but I just adore every bit of girlie-ness in you! We are going to have so much fun together, baby girl!
  • take a solid morning nap when we are home (usually around 10 for 1.5hours), and if we are out you'll fall asleep in your car seat for a short bit and be fine until the afternoon. Seriously, you're a trooper. I aim for 2 for your afternoon nap and 7:15ish for bedtime.
  • still nurse quite a bit, and I'm so glad. I'm no where near done, so I hope you're game for a bit longer. 
  • learned how to "blow kisses" and you just smack on your tongue. It is stinking CUTE. 
I cannot even believe the next update will be when you turn ONE. Daddy keeps telling people you are "almost one" and I don't think I'm going to allow you to have a birthday ever. It is literally impossible to imagine our lives before you, our girl! 

No comments: